, a subsidiary of the HELLENIC PETROLEUM Group, continues to mark a different ethical approach through its actions on issues relating to the society, environment, culture, quality of life, the supply chain and suppliers.
With a sense of responsibility towards its fellow man, it has focused its policy on the principle of coherence and actions within society.
Specifically, in 2014, continuing its multifaceted work towards society:
- It supported the actions of "FLOGA" Parents Association of Children with Cancer by donating the amount of 25,000 Euros and the Hellenic National Committee for UNICEF, by way of corporate gifts and events during the Christmas period.
- It participated in the food drive organized by "DESMOS" for families in need during Christmas and in the Christmas & Easter Bazaar organized by the NGOs "Workshop", "PEK-AMEA" and "Network for Children's Rights”.
- It covered its employee’s participation in the Petroleum Companies Sporting Events.
- It supported the NGO "Make a Wish Greece" with the amount of 5,000 Euros by buying Christmas decorations (Wishing Stars) for the decoration of self-operated stations . With this aid, 11-year-old Helen was able to have her wish of acquiring a white piano come true.
- The self-operated stations sold Christmas cards (0.50 Euros each) to raise money to support the Special Workshop “Margaret”.